Now Hiring: Web Designer/ ProgrammerJanuary 6th, 2010 | Posted by in Uncategorized
Save More Plumbing & Lighting is now hiring a Web Programmer!
Web Designer/Programmer JOB DESCRIPTION
• Write, modify, integrate and test web applications.
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required.
• Write reports for project and accounting needs.
• Analyze and design enhancements for existing database; refine the search tools to make searches more user-friendly
• Develop database solutions such as indexes, partitions and views
• Perform database performance tuning and optimization activities.
• Assist in the preparation of technical documentation for installation, support and instructions.
• Developing and maintaining the company website and e-mail server.
• BSc. Computer Science or equivalent vocational/technical training.
• 2+ years experience with Java Script, ASP, SQL, AJAX.
• At Least 3+ years experience with PHP, MySQL
• Excellent HTML, CSS and Graphic Web Design skills
• Must know Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and InDesign, Acrobat
• Networking experience
• Capable of managing Linux server and Windows server.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Access 2007 database systems and development tools
• SEO experience
• Service oriented with a focus on database reliability, service-level delivery, and quality of deliverables.
• Pre Press experience is an asset
PERFORMANCE COMPETENCE AND CRITERIA:
• Able to remain calm and productive under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Capable of multi-tasking and possesses a good work ethic.
• Has excellent time-management and organizational skills.
*Able to work in Mission B.C. is an asset!
Please email us your resume and cover letter @ email@example.com
Or, submit your resume and cover letter @ Save More Plumbing & Lighting Vancouver Showroom:
Canada V5N 2S6