We are following the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) updates very closely. Under the guidance of our Federal and Provincial governments, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the spread of the virus, our focus remains on keeping everyone as safe as possible while meeting our client’s needs.
While the risk of contracting the virus is low, we would like to address how we are responding to this emerging situation:
- We have taken additional steps to ensure a healthy workplace environment and all of our employees are practicing enhanced sanitary measures to minimize risk of obtaining the virus.
- High-touch points are being sanitized daily, including sales desks, our point of sales, as well as display items.
- As a cautionary measure, we will not be shaking hands at this time.
- We continue to limit non-essential travel out of an abundance of caution.
- Business continuity plans are in place for all departments and locations.
- We are in a strong inventory position to support your needs and will not be implementing any restrictions at this time. The vendors we work with are up and running and we will be sure to provide readily available options to our clients at this time.
- If you are not comfortable with leaving your home at this time, our Customer Service and Sales teams are always here for you. We can provide the same high level of uninterrupted service via phone and email (email@example.com).
- Contact your dedicated sales rep for help with your orders and to get quotes.
- If you prefer to speak by phone, please email us a phone call request and we will call you back promptly.
- Our goal is to keep both locations open at this time and available to you. However, we do have the options stated above to help meet your needs.